Welcome to the professional webpage of Guillaume Dubuisson Duplessis.
My research work focuses on modeling and simulating human behaviour and language use (see publications).
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Human-Machine Interaction, Dialogue Systems
- Human-Robot Social Interaction
- Conversational Agents (e.g., embodied conversational agents, mixed-initiative assisting agents, intelligent virtual agents)
- Dialogue Modeling, Formalisation of Dialogue
- Dialogue Games, Social Commitments
- Speech Acts Theory, Dialogue Acts, Communicative Acts
- Corpora (Data Collection, Data Annotation, Data Analysis)
- Affective Computing
- [05/2020] Release of gowpy a very simple python framework for exploiting graph-of-words in NLP (see the git repository)
- [08/2017] Release of the dialign software to compute measures of verbal alignment from textual dialogues (see the git repository)
- [08/2017] Release of gstlib a scala library to extract lexical patterns in dialogue (see the git repository)