Welcome to the professional webpage of Guillaume Dubuisson Duplessis.
My research work focuses on modeling and simulating human behaviour and language use (see publications).
From January 2017 to November 2017, I was a postdoctoral researcher on the H2020 ARIA VALUSPA project under the supervision of Chloé Clavel, Frédéric Landragin and Catherine Pelachaud.
From October 2014 to December 2016, I was a postdoctoral researcher at LIMSI-CNRS on the Joker project under the supervision of Laurence Devillers and Sophie Rosset.
From September 2013 to August 2014, I was “Teaching and Research Temporary Attaché” (ATER) at Lille 1 University in the SMAC Team (LIFL).
I obtained a PhD from INSA of Rouen in May 2014, under the supervision of Pr. Jean-Pierre Pécuchet, Nathalie Chaignaud, Jean-Philippe Kotowicz and Alexandre Pauchet.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Human-Machine Interaction, Dialogue Systems
- Human-Robot Social Interaction
- Conversational Agents (e.g., embodied conversational agents, mixed-initiative assisting agents, intelligent virtual agents)
- Dialogue Modeling, Formalisation of Dialogue
- Dialogue Games, Social Commitments
- Speech Acts Theory, Dialogue Acts, Communicative Acts
- Corpora (Data Collection, Data Annotation, Data Analysis)
- Affective Computing
- [2021-02] Release of dialign v1.0
- [2020-05] Release of gowpy a very simple python framework for exploiting graph-of-words in NLP (see the git repository)
- [2017-08] Release of the dialign software to compute measures of verbal alignment from textual dialogues (see the git repository)
- [2017-08] Release of gstlib a scala library to extract lexical patterns in dialogue (see the git repository)
- Experimentations (you may need this: batman and You:Joker)
- [2016-05] Participation to the RE-WOCHAT@LREC 2016 shared task (try the system!)
- [2016-09] Participation to the WOCHAT@IVA 2016 shared task (try the system!)
- [2016-07] HackaTAL 2016